Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Energy

A friend of mine who lives in Belgium (I live in Canada) just sent me a link to a TED x Talk about a homeschooled child who thrives and finds his truth and his empowerment in the experience of being homeschooled and learning how to direct his own learning.

And this gives me hope that this wonderful idea, of teaching children how to teach themselves, can and will grow in the world.

It doesn't have to grow through me. I don't mind where the opportunities arise.

I do choose to live in a world where children learn freely, from their hearts and go on to become self-directed and self-actualized adults with joy and freedom as their daily experience.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/07/this-is-what-happens-when-a-kid-leaves-traditional-education/

No comments:

Post a Comment